A Pivital 3-Part Workshop Series to help high-school and college students communicate well, build their personal brand, and develop a functional network that will set them up for success.
– effective communication and why effective communication is important.
– helpful tips re: positive body language and inviting intonation.
– the art of listening and why its so dang important.
– to recognize positive and negative ways of communicating.
– how to navigate interpersonal conflict and resolve issues real time, face to face.
– your unique personal branding profile using the LEAD Advantage™.
– how you are most likely to make a brilliant first impression.
– how your personality adds value to teams, projects, and the community.
– potential “watch-outs” in your communication style.
– your “inward” and “outward” brand, and how to leverage both as a catalyst for success.
– how to utilize your personal brand as a tool to enhance interpersonal communication and relationships.
– how to build your “personal anthem”, which can be leveraged in the third and final Talk Shop to build and expand your personal network.
– the different types of networking (personal, operational, strategic)
– how to network with the right attitude and mindset, ultimately attracting the right people and building a web of connections
– where to build your networks – both online and offline – how to navigate them, and how to build your own using online tools
– the five steps of networking at a reception (and any other networking event).
– how to build your own personal networking game plan.